MAKE YOUR FUNDRAISER GREAT
1. Set your goal for fundraising!
2. Let everyone know your purpose: pay your tuition, medical bills, donate to a nonprofit, etc.
3. Allow your community to help YOU for a good cause.
4. Get 100% participation from your staff, neighbors, students, parents, and/or friends.
5. Hold a recycling event with other “fundraisers”: bake sales, car washes—to name a couple.
6. SPREAD THE WORD! Advertise these events through your website, social media, emails, etc.
Recycle, Educate, Raise Funds and Have Fun!